Wednesday, September 26, 2007

task 5

Design

In my digital portfolio I will make many different varieties of designs. The more I will make different designs in my digital portfolio, the nicer it will look. Here are my designs that I will make in my digital portfolio.

1. first I will put many different varieties of pictures such as : pictures about my self, friends and my family


2. Second I will create some designs on the edge of each page. For example: flowers, stars, balloons ….


3. Third thing I will put colorful backgrounds such as: pink, blue, red…

4. Changing the font. Foe example: bubbly font, comic font….

5. Changing the color font. Any color I want. such as: pink,brown,orange and so on


All of these steps could help make my digital portfolio looks very attractive and beautiful.

No comments: