Sunday, October 7, 2007

IN my inspiration I planned my digital portfolio. I wrote the subjects that I will note down in my digital portfolio Such as : Math , English , science , P.E and C&S . All of these subjects I will include in my digital portfolio. For each subject I made a box and I wrote an introduction about it. In y second inspiration I did my final draft. I put the subjects into a straight column and I put them into order. In the middle of the page I wrote about my self. At last I wrote about each subject for example for the in English I wrote about my project that I had to for this term and because it is a major project. I wrote what I did and how I did it. And for the other subjects I did the same. Inspiration helped me a lot because it planned my work and it organizes it. For example: the boxes, rectangles, circles and the all the shapes that I could write in them helped because I could write my information inside it and I could chose any shape I want.. I could also change the color so it could look fine-looking and I could put pictures about each subject I want which is something good and nice.

No comments: